Requesting a Quote
Using our online system to create a quotation which is valid for 14 days.
We developed a simple self service system that allows Government Departments, Educational institutes, and Corporate companies, to obtain a quick quotation request, by following these simple steps.
- - To create an Online Quotation, add the product(s) you wish a quote on to your shopping cart as if you were placing an order.
- - After adding all the items to your shopping cart click "View Shopping Cart"
- - On the Shopping Cart Page, instead of selecting the "Proceed to Checkout" button, click the "Request a Quote" button instead. (see below example)
You will then be redirected to the Login Page (if you're not already logged in) and you will be asked to log into your account. (see below)
If you don't have an account you will then need to create one, at this step. We require this information to capture all your details, so we can provide you with accurate shipping costs, and also if we needed to discuss particulars of the request with you.
Once you have logged into or created your account, you will then be re-directed to the Quotations Submission Page where you can submit your quote request.
All the items in your cart will be visible on this page (see below). You can also add any comments to the request, and select what your preferred method of payment will be.
Once the quote has been submitted, a Quote ID will be applied to it, (Shown as QU-XXXXX) which you can reference in any correspondence with us. A Confirmation of the request will also be emailed to you.
Once received by us, we will review your request and return to you with our most competitive quote.
Please allow up to 24hrs for Processing.
You will get a follow-up e-mail (Subject will read: Your Quote, QU-XXXXX has been completed).
Once you review your quote, you can "Accept"it via logging into your Account Center or modifying it by calling us during business hours.
- Product Service Plan Protection insures that your product purchase will be free from defects and failures and will be serviced over the period you choose being an extra 1, 2 or 5 years total. The PSP term begins from the date of expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty period and covers the parts and labour that are needed to return your product to working order should they fail due to an electrical or mechanical fault caused through normal usage.
*Standard PSP pricing does not cover commercial usage, please call (03) 9543 8885 for a commercial price quotation.
Normal Wear & Tear Coverage:Failures from normal Wear and Tear including from dust exposure is covered as a result of normal usage.
No Lemon Guarantee:We replace products after the 2nd repair and upon the event of any 3rd repair, other providers declare it must be the same part that breaks down each time before they will replace the faulty item.
On Site Service:For all items that are bulky and within our Service Area Network We will come to you making it convenient which saves you time and money.
$1200 Replacement:We will replace products if not economically repairable under $1200 with a similar specification replacement. This saves time and money and gets the you up and running faster.
Product Health Check:During the PSP coverage terms We will conduct one health check contact to determine if products are being properly maintained and in good condition.
Loan Product:If the product is out for repairs longer than 10 business days, APS, at the customer’s request will endeavour to provide a loan product while repairs are completed.
Transferable:PSP can be transferred to new owner, increasing the re-sale value of your products.
Australia Wide Coverage:APS has full access to all repair technicians / service centres across Australia for electrical products, so you can be assured we have your products covered.
Replacement Bonus:APS will provide customers who have had their faulty product replaced a 15% discount off their next PSP purchase.
- Download Product Disclosure Statement & Financial Services Guide Here...