Using our online system to create a quotation which is valid for 14 days.
We developed a simple self service system that allows Government Departments, Educational institutes, and Corporate companies, to obtain a quick quotation request, by following these simple steps.
- To create an Online Quotation, add the product(s) you wish a quote on to your shopping cart as if you were placing an order.
- After adding all the items to your shopping cart click "View Shopping Cart"
- On the Shopping Cart Page, instead of selecting the "Proceed to Checkout" button, click the "Request a Quote" button instead. (see below example)
You will then be redirected to the Login Page (if you're not already logged in) and you will be asked to log into your account. (see below)
If you don't have an account you will then need to create one, at this step. We require this information to capture all your details, so we can provide you with accurate shipping costs, and also if we needed to discuss particulars of the request with you.
Once you have logged into or created your account, you will then be re-directed to the Quotations Submission Page where you can submit your quote request.
All the items in your cart will be visible on this page (see below). You can also add any comments to the request, and select what your preferred method of payment will be.
Once the quote has been submitted, a Quote ID will be applied to it, (Shown as QU-XXXXX) which you can reference in any correspondence with us. A Confirmation of the request will also be emailed to you.
Once received by us, we will review your request and return to you with our most competitive quote.
Please allow up to 24hrs for Processing.
You will get a follow-up e-mail (Subject will read: Your Quote, QU-XXXXX has been completed).
Once you review your quote, you can "Accept"it via logging into your Account Center or modifying it by calling us during business hours.
The R-05 from Roland is a palm-sized stereo audio recorder ideal for musicians, journalists, and field recordists. It offers WAV or MP3 recording, 24-bit/96kHz resolution, and selectable recording modes. The R-05 is equipped with a high-quality stereo condensor microphone, internal reverb effects processing, and onboard editing features. A rehearsal mode automatically sets the ideal volume levels for a recording, while the music practice function lets you loop a phrase and adjust the playback speed for faster learning.
The unit records to readily-available SD flash memory cards for recording hours of audio. Standard 3.5mm mic and line audio input are provided so you can record using your favorite mic or audio source. The recorder operates on a pair of standard or rechargeable AA batteries for a long lifespan and easy replacement. A graphic display provides vital information, and a high-speed USB 2.0 port provides communication with your Mac or PC.
• Ultra-portable handheld design
• 24-bit recording at 96kHz
• Records WAV or MP3 files to readily-available SD flash cards
• Built-in stereo microphone
• Standard 3.5mm mic and line inputs
• Built-in reverb effects processor
• Onboard editing functions
• Backlit LCD display
• Uses a pair of AA batteries and provides over 16 hours of recording or 30 hours of playback per charge
• USB 2.0 port for Mac and PC connection
• Practice features include loop playback and speed adjustment without affecting pitch. Rehearsal mode automatically sets optimum recording levels
• Automatic record, song split, and level adjust features, plus a 2 second pre-record function
• Windscreen and tripod mount included
WAV and MP3 Files to SD Flash Media
Recording Bit Rate
32, 44.1, 48, 48, 88.2, 96kHz
Number of Channels
20Hz - 40kHz
1 x 3.5mm Mic Input 1 x 3.5mm Line Input 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Output 1 x USB Port
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. VideoGuys Australia is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms.
No permission is granted for the use of materials, information, text or graphics, and/or to hyperlink other Web Sites with this Web Site, or to use the materials on your Web Site in any way
or for any reason without prior specific authorisation from Videoguys Australia. Videoguys Australia reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.