Using our online system to create a quotation which is valid for 14 days.
We developed a simple self service system that allows Government Departments, Educational institutes, and Corporate companies, to obtain a quick quotation request, by following these simple steps.
- To create an Online Quotation, add the product(s) you wish a quote on to your shopping cart as if you were placing an order.
- After adding all the items to your shopping cart click "View Shopping Cart"
- On the Shopping Cart Page, instead of selecting the "Proceed to Checkout" button, click the "Request a Quote" button instead. (see below example)
You will then be redirected to the Login Page (if you're not already logged in) and you will be asked to log into your account. (see below)
If you don't have an account you will then need to create one, at this step. We require this information to capture all your details, so we can provide you with accurate shipping costs, and also if we needed to discuss particulars of the request with you.
Once you have logged into or created your account, you will then be re-directed to the Quotations Submission Page where you can submit your quote request.
All the items in your cart will be visible on this page (see below). You can also add any comments to the request, and select what your preferred method of payment will be.
Once the quote has been submitted, a Quote ID will be applied to it, (Shown as QU-XXXXX) which you can reference in any correspondence with us. A Confirmation of the request will also be emailed to you.
Once received by us, we will review your request and return to you with our most competitive quote.
Please allow up to 24hrs for Processing.
You will get a follow-up e-mail (Subject will read: Your Quote, QU-XXXXX has been completed).
Once you review your quote, you can "Accept"it via logging into your Account Center or modifying it by calling us during business hours.
The VIO POV.HD is the ultimate helmet camera, combining high end components with smart design and rugged features. The VIO POV.HD is the first helmet camera to shoot native 1080p HD video thanks to its Texas Instruments hardware and 6 element glass lens.
The new POV.HD follows the award-winning form-factor of its predecessor, but with all-new internal components and functionality. The POV.HD features new in-field flexibility capabilities and records up to 5 hours of crisp HD video. Thanks to the exceptionally small and robust nature of the POV.HD camera head, options for capturing creative and beautiful video angles are limitless. Clint Slack, Marketing Director at V.I.O., says: “The POV.HD not only delivers advanced HD video, but also provides a host of unique recording and exposure options designed for the discriminating video enthusiast.
The POV.HD comes with a laundry list of proprietary functionality driven by user feedback. The recording unit features a 2-inch LCD screen to view footage in the field, edit video and make exposure control adjustments. A simple set of controls allows the user to easily “tag” the best footage in the field, so final editing is finished quickly back in the studio. The recorder, run by Texas Instruments new Da Vinci DM368 Video Processor, supports a real-time video pipeline that enhances image quality and produces crystal clear 1080p H.264 video. The 2-oz wearable camera head captures 142 degree FOV, at 1080p 30fps—the widest point-of-view camera angle available on the market. The camera head also features video capture at 720p 60fps, a high-quality 6-element glass lens and a native 1080p CMOS sensor designed specifically to produce optimal-quality, Full HD video.
In addition to utilizing the best video components available on the market, the POV.HD excels in the single most important test for point-of-view cameras: durability and ruggedness. The POV.HD is IP67 certified and is commonly used in a wide variety of extreme environments due to the unit's dust, water and shockproof ratings and ability to handle extreme temperatures. Todd Jones, Founder and Producer for the action-sports film company Teton Gravity Research, said: Thanks to the exceptionally small size, bombproof nature and production-grade video quality of V.I.O.& cameras, we've been able to capture unique and beautiful shots of our athletes in extreme situations that otherwise would have been unattainable.
The complete VIO POV.HD system is water, dust and shock proof and it is easy to use thanks to its colour LCD screen and remote control.
1. How much recording time do I get with the VIO POV.HD on the 4GB card? Video yield rates for the 4GB card are: Full 1080p mode: approximately 30 minutes 480p mode: approximately 2 hours
2. What is the largest card size I can use? The biggest SD card you can use is a 32GB card (4.3 hours in 1080p mode).
3. How long will the batteries last with the VIO POV.HD? This depends a lot on the type of batteries you use and the mode you are in. A good set of Ni-MH rechargeable batteries will last approximately 2.5 hours and a good set of Lithium Ion batteries will last approximately 5 hours in the 1080p and 720p modes (8 hours and 12 hours respectively with Ni-MH/Li-Ion batteries)
4. Does the VIO POV.HD shoot in widescreen? Yes, all the shooting modes for the VIO POV.HD are 16:9 widescreen modes.
5. Is a wide angle or telphoto lens available? The POV.HD comes standard with a wide angle lens. A narrow angle lens is not currently available.
6. Is the VIO POV.HD waterproof? The VIO POV.HD camera is waterproof to 1m (including the recording unit). There is also a waterproof bag available that is rated to 3m.
7. Does the VIO POV.HD record audio? Yes, the VIO POV.HD has a microphone embedded into the cable that joins the helmet camera to the recording unit. It has been specially designed to cut-out wind noise and you can adjust the sensitvity to suit your use (i.e for motorsports, reduce the microphone sensitivity). There is also an external microphone input (3.5mm jack) so you can hook up your own microphone - great for hooking up to intercom systems.
8. Can I watch my videos back on the VIO POV.HD? Yes, the VIO POV.HD has a colour screen which you can play your videos on straight away. When you get home you can also hook the VIO POV.HD up to your television with the supplied AV cable and watch the videos on your TV.
VIDEO - 1080p HD Video Resolution/Frame Rates: 1080p/30fps, 1080p/25fps, 1080p/24fps, 720p/60fps, 720p/50fps, 720p/30fps, 720p/25fps, 480p/30fps, 480p/25fps Video Codec: H.264 Video Container: MPEG-4 Exposure control: Automatic Exposure Control and White Balance
IMAGING HARDWARE - Advanced Native 1080p CMOS Sensor Sensor: 1/2.7” HD CMOS sensor, 3.0 µ meter pixel size Dynamic Range: 69 dB Sensitivity: 3300 mV/(lux-sec) Operating Temp: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F) Processor: 32 Bit ARM Microprocessor, 10 Bit Image
OPTICS - Widest 1080p FOV On The Market Aperture: f/2.0, Relative Illumination @ Full Field 90% Focus Distance: .7m - Infinity Field Of View: 142° (1080p), 95° (720p)
AUDIO - Built In Mic Audio Codec: AAC Mic Type: Monaural Omni-directional Cable-mounted, -40dB sensitivity at 1kHz Resolution: 16 Bit Half Duplex Sampling Rate:16kHz SNR: 80dB Speaker: Monaural 8 ohm Mylar, 0.7W Max
DATA HANDLING - 32GB SDHC Max Storage Media: 32GB SDHC File Functions: Record, Playback, Delete I/O Ports: SD Card Slot, USB 2.0 High Speed (Mini-B), Mic-In, NTSC/PAL Analog TV /Audio Out (Live Stream Capable) Record Time: 4.33hrs (1080p 30fps/720p 60fps) 15Mbit/S
USER INTERFACE - Ease Of Use Image Display: 2 Inch LCD Screen, Resolution 640x320 Navigation Controls: All On Recording Unit, Including Quick Mode Select Keys For Recording, Playback, & Set-Up Modes. Auxiliary Controls: RF Remote Control With Record, Tag, & Stop Controls Functionality: Record, Tagging, File Navigation Including Select, Playback, & Delete. Recording Configurable for either Standard Clip, Loop, or Loop and Forward. User-configurable Camera Settings Via Settings Menu Screens.
SIZE & MASS - Lightweight + Compact Recording Unit: 40mm x 60mm x 167mm, 328 grams (With 4 AA Batteries) Camera Head: 58 grams Remote Control: 24 grams (With A27 Battery) Digital A-V Cable: Approximately 1.5 meter Length, 128 grams Battery/Runtime: 4 AA Alkaline/2.5hrs (1080p 30fps/720p 60fps), 4 AA Lithium Ion/5hrs (1080p 30fps/720p 60fps)
Rated 1 out of
watch out for the HDI bought this to use on a motorcycle helmet. The audio playback on the unit failed after the second trip from the box. Laptop plays audio but unit now won't. It is a nusiance with the cable- when stopping and removing helmet to go somewhere, like pay for fuel. It chews through 4 new batteries in 2 hours and recorded only 10 minutes of video.
Date published: 2011-04-11
Rated 5 out of
Great camera, so easy to use!!This camera was purchased to use in a Subaru rally car. The camera is really easy to set up and the wireless remote makes it a breeze to use. It would be nice to see some extra mounts to be included in the package as it is at the higher end of the price range. Also only disappointment with the camera is that if you run it off the optional 12v cradle it looses all the settings everytime u disconnect it or switch vehicle off. Great camera to use!!!
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. VideoGuys Australia is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms.
No permission is granted for the use of materials, information, text or graphics, and/or to hyperlink other Web Sites with this Web Site, or to use the materials on your Web Site in any way
or for any reason without prior specific authorisation from Videoguys Australia. Videoguys Australia reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.