Using our online system to create a quotation which is valid for 14 days.
We developed a simple self service system that allows Government Departments, Educational institutes, and Corporate companies, to obtain a quick quotation request, by following these simple steps.
- To create an Online Quotation, add the product(s) you wish a quote on to your shopping cart as if you were placing an order.
- After adding all the items to your shopping cart click "View Shopping Cart"
- On the Shopping Cart Page, instead of selecting the "Proceed to Checkout" button, click the "Request a Quote" button instead. (see below example)
You will then be redirected to the Login Page (if you're not already logged in) and you will be asked to log into your account. (see below)
If you don't have an account you will then need to create one, at this step. We require this information to capture all your details, so we can provide you with accurate shipping costs, and also if we needed to discuss particulars of the request with you.
Once you have logged into or created your account, you will then be re-directed to the Quotations Submission Page where you can submit your quote request.
All the items in your cart will be visible on this page (see below). You can also add any comments to the request, and select what your preferred method of payment will be.
Once the quote has been submitted, a Quote ID will be applied to it, (Shown as QU-XXXXX) which you can reference in any correspondence with us. A Confirmation of the request will also be emailed to you.
Once received by us, we will review your request and return to you with our most competitive quote.
Please allow up to 24hrs for Processing.
You will get a follow-up e-mail (Subject will read: Your Quote, QU-XXXXX has been completed).
Once you review your quote, you can "Accept"it via logging into your Account Center or modifying it by calling us during business hours.
The famous ViewCast Osprey® 100, the video capture card that helped start the streaming media revolution, is still an excellent choice for budget-conscious users with a need to capture and deliver video from composite and S-Video sources.
Originally designed to capture video for streaming, the Osprey 100 also has many applications in security, medical, scientific and other applications where audio capture is not needed. This card is ideal for capturing video-only camera feeds like those used in ATMs, surveillance, medical and scientific equipment.
* Enables multiple cards to stream multiple video sources on a single workstation * Supports most popular video APIs * Captures full-frame video at 30 frames per second providing full standard-definition resolution * Includes drivers for Microsoft Windows XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7; check the ViewCast Web site for available drivers
* Microsoft® DirectShow® API
Video: * One channel with 4 switchable inputs: 3 composite (RCA) * 1 S-Video (mini-DIN)
* Half-height / Half-length board * 4.74" L x 2.20" H (12.02 cm L x 5.58 cm H) * 32-bit/5 Volt PCI™ card * Full PCI Rev 2.1 compliance
* 1 year limited hardware warranty
* Video capture requires intense bandwidth across the system bus, CPU, and memory. Motherboards with DDR3 memory architecture are highly recommended. * Multi-core processsors are recommended to run video applications.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. VideoGuys Australia is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms.
No permission is granted for the use of materials, information, text or graphics, and/or to hyperlink other Web Sites with this Web Site, or to use the materials on your Web Site in any way
or for any reason without prior specific authorisation from Videoguys Australia. Videoguys Australia reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.