Using our online system to create a quotation which is valid for 14 days.
We developed a simple self service system that allows Government Departments, Educational institutes, and Corporate companies, to obtain a quick quotation request, by following these simple steps.
- To create an Online Quotation, add the product(s) you wish a quote on to your shopping cart as if you were placing an order.
- After adding all the items to your shopping cart click "View Shopping Cart"
- On the Shopping Cart Page, instead of selecting the "Proceed to Checkout" button, click the "Request a Quote" button instead. (see below example)
You will then be redirected to the Login Page (if you're not already logged in) and you will be asked to log into your account. (see below)
If you don't have an account you will then need to create one, at this step. We require this information to capture all your details, so we can provide you with accurate shipping costs, and also if we needed to discuss particulars of the request with you.
Once you have logged into or created your account, you will then be re-directed to the Quotations Submission Page where you can submit your quote request.
All the items in your cart will be visible on this page (see below). You can also add any comments to the request, and select what your preferred method of payment will be.
Once the quote has been submitted, a Quote ID will be applied to it, (Shown as QU-XXXXX) which you can reference in any correspondence with us. A Confirmation of the request will also be emailed to you.
Once received by us, we will review your request and return to you with our most competitive quote.
Please allow up to 24hrs for Processing.
You will get a follow-up e-mail (Subject will read: Your Quote, QU-XXXXX has been completed).
Once you review your quote, you can "Accept"it via logging into your Account Center or modifying it by calling us during business hours.
Sanken COS-11D Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone w/ Sennheiser Mini Connector (BLK)
HC-11 Holder Clip
WS-11 Metal Windscreen
RM-11 Rubber Mount
1 Year Warranty
The Sanken COS-11D Miniature Lavalier Microphone delivers the audio performance that meets the standards of high-definition audio systems. The wide frequency response ensures accurate, transparent audio reproduction and its omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup area while minimizing feedback and off-axis noise.
An improved water-resistant mesh screen protects against humidity, perspiration, makeup, bad weather, etc. The miniature profile of the lavalier makes it an ideal solution for professional theater, video recording, film and broadcast applications.
• Meets High Definition Audio Standards The wide frequency response, low noise and transparent audio reproduction meet the demands of high-definition audio sound-reinforcement and recording systems.
• Omnidirectional Polar Pattern The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup area while minimizing noise and feedback at the off-axis sections.
• Water Resistant Mesh Screen The improved mesh screen protects the element against moisture damage.
• Miniature Profile The miniature profile of the lavalier makes it an ideal solution for professional theater, video recording, film and broadcast applications.
Can you confirm if this locking plug is compatible with the Rodelink systems. I think it might be?
Asked by Bloom
Add your answer
Verified Reply - videoguysThis is compatible with Rodelink film makers kit.
Does this fit the 3.5mm jack on a sennheiser G3?
Asked by Richard
Add your answer
Verified Reply - MichaelYes it does.
I just ordered a couple Sony wireless systems from you and I am wondering if the Sanken can be wired to work with the sony or does it require some special inline Phantom power?
Asked by Paddy
Add your answer
Verified Reply - MichaelYes you can buy a Sanken version for the Sony UWP series. see this web link: http://www.videoguys.com.au/Shop/p/30400/cos-11d-omnidirectional-lavalier-microphone-w-sony-uwp-connector-blk-cos11d-uw-bd-bk.html
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. VideoGuys Australia is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms.
No permission is granted for the use of materials, information, text or graphics, and/or to hyperlink other Web Sites with this Web Site, or to use the materials on your Web Site in any way
or for any reason without prior specific authorisation from Videoguys Australia. Videoguys Australia reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.