Using our online system to create a quotation which is valid for 14 days.
We developed a simple self service system that allows Government Departments, Educational institutes, and Corporate companies, to obtain a quick quotation request, by following these simple steps.
- To create an Online Quotation, add the product(s) you wish a quote on to your shopping cart as if you were placing an order.
- After adding all the items to your shopping cart click "View Shopping Cart"
- On the Shopping Cart Page, instead of selecting the "Proceed to Checkout" button, click the "Request a Quote" button instead. (see below example)
You will then be redirected to the Login Page (if you're not already logged in) and you will be asked to log into your account. (see below)
If you don't have an account you will then need to create one, at this step. We require this information to capture all your details, so we can provide you with accurate shipping costs, and also if we needed to discuss particulars of the request with you.
Once you have logged into or created your account, you will then be re-directed to the Quotations Submission Page where you can submit your quote request.
All the items in your cart will be visible on this page (see below). You can also add any comments to the request, and select what your preferred method of payment will be.
Once the quote has been submitted, a Quote ID will be applied to it, (Shown as QU-XXXXX) which you can reference in any correspondence with us. A Confirmation of the request will also be emailed to you.
Once received by us, we will review your request and return to you with our most competitive quote.
Please allow up to 24hrs for Processing.
You will get a follow-up e-mail (Subject will read: Your Quote, QU-XXXXX has been completed).
Once you review your quote, you can "Accept"it via logging into your Account Center or modifying it by calling us during business hours.
Manfrotto MVH500A 60mm Half-ball Video Head - The new 500, which replaces the 701HDV, is a lightweight video head featuring a wider platform to accommodate both HDSLR and interchangeable lens camcorder, as well as a sliding plate that ensures the appropriate balance even when shooting with very long lenses.
The 500, the entry level of the Bridging Technology™ series, ensures smooth shots and fine control of up to 5kg of equipment. Its brand new side lock allows fast, secure and easy camera attachment.
· Beautifully smooth shots The 500 has real fluid cartridges on both pan and tilt axes to ensure that every movement made with the camera is smooth, controlled and precise, avoiding the jarring starts, stops and staggers that mark poor footage. With more usable, beautiful video from every assignment, you’ll be thankful for the fluidity when you get to the post-production and editing of your films.
· Better equipment support and balance The wider shape of HDSLR bodies is solidly supported by the 500’s broader, longer top plate. A design made possible by the structural advantages of Manfrotto’s Bridging Technology™.
The longer sliding plate has a greater range of adjustment to balance the different cameras, lenses and accessory equipment setups.
· Faster, easier and safer to use The new side lock allows the plate to click quickly into the 500 from above. No more fiddly alignment and delicate sliding. No secondary safety button is needed either. The single side lock system also makes it quicker and simpler to lift the camera off the head. Its counterbalance is pre-set to 2.4kg (5.3 lbs), but the 500’s max load is 5kg (11lbs).
The 500 has one Easy Link 3/8” connector to allow an external monitor or other accessory equipment to be fitted.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. VideoGuys Australia is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms.
No permission is granted for the use of materials, information, text or graphics, and/or to hyperlink other Web Sites with this Web Site, or to use the materials on your Web Site in any way
or for any reason without prior specific authorisation from Videoguys Australia. Videoguys Australia reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.