Using our online system to create a quotation which is valid for 14 days.
We developed a simple self service system that allows Government Departments, Educational institutes, and Corporate companies, to obtain a quick quotation request, by following these simple steps.
- To create an Online Quotation, add the product(s) you wish a quote on to your shopping cart as if you were placing an order.
- After adding all the items to your shopping cart click "View Shopping Cart"
- On the Shopping Cart Page, instead of selecting the "Proceed to Checkout" button, click the "Request a Quote" button instead. (see below example)
You will then be redirected to the Login Page (if you're not already logged in) and you will be asked to log into your account. (see below)
If you don't have an account you will then need to create one, at this step. We require this information to capture all your details, so we can provide you with accurate shipping costs, and also if we needed to discuss particulars of the request with you.
Once you have logged into or created your account, you will then be re-directed to the Quotations Submission Page where you can submit your quote request.
All the items in your cart will be visible on this page (see below). You can also add any comments to the request, and select what your preferred method of payment will be.
Once the quote has been submitted, a Quote ID will be applied to it, (Shown as QU-XXXXX) which you can reference in any correspondence with us. A Confirmation of the request will also be emailed to you.
Once received by us, we will review your request and return to you with our most competitive quote.
Please allow up to 24hrs for Processing.
You will get a follow-up e-mail (Subject will read: Your Quote, QU-XXXXX has been completed).
Once you review your quote, you can "Accept"it via logging into your Account Center or modifying it by calling us during business hours.
Developed specifically for audio-for-picture applications, the 302 mixer is the perfect tool for production companies and camera operators wanting to take control of their audio. The 302 is stunning for its size, flexibility, control and performance; it is the most compact and cost-effective battery-powered professional audio mixer in its class.
With important features to accommodate nearly any over-the-shoulder production, the 302 interfaces with wireless transmitters and receivers, camera audio inputs of all kinds, and external audio recorders. Its microphone inputs share the same superb circuitry of all Sound Devices field production tools.
Like Sound Devices larger 442 Field Mixer, the 302 has a complete feature-set in a compact, functional design. All controls are accessible on its three main surfaces; no hidden controls. The high-efficiency power circuitry runs the mixer from either three internal AA batteries or external 5-18 VDC.
• 3 Transformer Balanced Inputs The compact mixer features 3 transformer balanced microphone or line level switchable inputs via XLR female 3-pin connectors. • Flexible Monitoring The 302's headphone monitor out is capable of varying output impedance between 8 to 1000 ohms. The monitor source is capable of individual channel, mono, stereo, M-S to stereo monitoring and more.
• Input and Output Limiting Each input and stereo outputs provide input and output limiting that prevents signal overload, eliminating noise and distortion.
• Polarity (Phase) Reverse Switch Channels 1 & 2 are stereo linkable, channel 2 features a polarity (phase) reverse switch. This makes the 302 ideal for decoding M-S stereo captured audio signal.
• Selectable Phantom Power The unit is capable of powering condenser microphones requiring +48V, +12V and +12V-T phantom power. Phantom power is individually switched for every channel.
• Low Cut Filter A low-cut filter switch is available on every input, removing noise and rumble below 80Hz.
Inputs 3 - 3-pin LR female: microphone / line level level
Output 2 - 3-pin LR male: microphone / line level refer to manual for set up Monitor/Headphone Out PHONES: 1/8" (3.5mm) mini stereo output jack
ALT I/O RN: 1/8" (3.5mm) mini stereo output jack - monitor input / alternate ch. 4&5 inputs refer to manual for set up TAPE OUT/MIX OUT: TA3-type unbalanced
Link Input/Output Above TAPE OUT / MIX OUT is also used to link to the Mix In of a 442 or 302
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. VideoGuys Australia is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms.
No permission is granted for the use of materials, information, text or graphics, and/or to hyperlink other Web Sites with this Web Site, or to use the materials on your Web Site in any way
or for any reason without prior specific authorisation from Videoguys Australia. Videoguys Australia reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.