Using our online system to create a quotation which is valid for 14 days.
We developed a simple self service system that allows Government Departments, Educational institutes, and Corporate companies, to obtain a quick quotation request, by following these simple steps.
- To create an Online Quotation, add the product(s) you wish a quote on to your shopping cart as if you were placing an order.
- After adding all the items to your shopping cart click "View Shopping Cart"
- On the Shopping Cart Page, instead of selecting the "Proceed to Checkout" button, click the "Request a Quote" button instead. (see below example)
You will then be redirected to the Login Page (if you're not already logged in) and you will be asked to log into your account. (see below)
If you don't have an account you will then need to create one, at this step. We require this information to capture all your details, so we can provide you with accurate shipping costs, and also if we needed to discuss particulars of the request with you.
Once you have logged into or created your account, you will then be re-directed to the Quotations Submission Page where you can submit your quote request.
All the items in your cart will be visible on this page (see below). You can also add any comments to the request, and select what your preferred method of payment will be.
Once the quote has been submitted, a Quote ID will be applied to it, (Shown as QU-XXXXX) which you can reference in any correspondence with us. A Confirmation of the request will also be emailed to you.
Once received by us, we will review your request and return to you with our most competitive quote.
Please allow up to 24hrs for Processing.
You will get a follow-up e-mail (Subject will read: Your Quote, QU-XXXXX has been completed).
Once you review your quote, you can "Accept"it via logging into your Account Center or modifying it by calling us during business hours.
The Maha Powerex WizardOne charger and analyzer is the most advanced Maha product development so far, and the most significant new product release in 5 years.
MH-C9000 Summary of Features
* Charge, condition and analyze one to four AA or AAA batteries
* Independent operation of each slot
* Large backlit LCD
* Digitally displays capacity, voltage, time elapsed and current
* Adjustable charging rate from 0.2 to 2.0A and discharging rate from 0.1A to 1.0A
* Five modes of operation: -- Charge: Charge the battery at the selected rate -- Discharge: Discharge the battery at the selected rate -- Analyze & Refresh: First charge the battery at the selected rate, then discharge it at the selected rate followed by recharging. The discharge capacity is saved for display at the end of the cycle making the MH-C9000 WizardOne a great tool for benchmarking battery capacity
-- Break-In: Allows user to enter the battery capacity and performs a forming charge at 0.1C for 16 hours (using only temperature and timer cutoff) followed by discharge and medium rate recharge -- Cycle: Allows user to set charge and discharge rate and number of cycle to perform. Will save capacity up to 15 cycle which user can access throughout the cycling
* Negative delta V, peak voltage, dT/dt (temperature rise) and max temperature protection
* Four independent thermocouples to manage battery temperature
* Quartz-oscillator time base for 1% repeatability in capacity calculations
* 12V input and can be powered by an optional 12V car adapter
* Worldwide switching power supply
* Rugged construction with extensive ventilation for the batteries
* Built-in “lift rod” to raise the charger to improve air flow below the unit
- Does NOT include batteries pictured, see below to add batteries to your purchase
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. VideoGuys Australia is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms.
No permission is granted for the use of materials, information, text or graphics, and/or to hyperlink other Web Sites with this Web Site, or to use the materials on your Web Site in any way
or for any reason without prior specific authorisation from Videoguys Australia. Videoguys Australia reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.