Using our online system to create a quotation which is valid for 14 days.
We developed a simple self service system that allows Government Departments, Educational institutes, and Corporate companies, to obtain a quick quotation request, by following these simple steps.
- To create an Online Quotation, add the product(s) you wish a quote on to your shopping cart as if you were placing an order.
- After adding all the items to your shopping cart click "View Shopping Cart"
- On the Shopping Cart Page, instead of selecting the "Proceed to Checkout" button, click the "Request a Quote" button instead. (see below example)
You will then be redirected to the Login Page (if you're not already logged in) and you will be asked to log into your account. (see below)
If you don't have an account you will then need to create one, at this step. We require this information to capture all your details, so we can provide you with accurate shipping costs, and also if we needed to discuss particulars of the request with you.
Once you have logged into or created your account, you will then be re-directed to the Quotations Submission Page where you can submit your quote request.
All the items in your cart will be visible on this page (see below). You can also add any comments to the request, and select what your preferred method of payment will be.
Once the quote has been submitted, a Quote ID will be applied to it, (Shown as QU-XXXXX) which you can reference in any correspondence with us. A Confirmation of the request will also be emailed to you.
Once received by us, we will review your request and return to you with our most competitive quote.
Please allow up to 24hrs for Processing.
You will get a follow-up e-mail (Subject will read: Your Quote, QU-XXXXX has been completed).
Once you review your quote, you can "Accept"it via logging into your Account Center or modifying it by calling us during business hours.
Panasonic's latest introduction to its popular AVCCAM line, the AG-HMC41 handheld, combines full HD AVCHD video recording with high-resolution 10.6-megapixel still photo capture, giving you the benefits of two professional cameras in one affordable package.
While SD-based camcorders have been gaining ground in the consumer market, the AG-HMC41 has the ability to record AVCHD images at significantly higher bitrates. This enhancement makes the camera more efficient than comparable HD interframe codecs, such as HDV and XDCAM EX. Using H.264 as its compression algorithm the camera can record incredibly detailed images at a fraction of the file size. The handle is detachable and can hold an optional XLR audio system.
Note! XLR option not included.
• 3MOS Sensor Technology The progressive 3MOS image sensors record full-HD images with an effective motion-picture resolution of 2.51-megapixels. This produces full-raster HD images with high resolution and superb image quality. Because each of the three separate image sensors receives one of the three primary colors of light (red, green and blue), they render more precise images and more faithful colors than the single light-receiving 1MOS sensor.
• Sharp Rendering With a lens that features 13 elements in 10 groups, the newly developed Leica Dicomar is ideal for full-HD recording. The new lens system uses low-dispersion glass and aspherical lenses to reduce color aberration and boost resolution. Use of a special multi-coating process dramatically reduces flare and ghosts. The result is a sharp, crisp, beautifully rendered picture with vivid colors, delicate nuances, and exceptional shading.
• 120x Digital Zoom Even at the 490mm zoom setting (35mm lens equivalent), this advanced 12x optical zoom lens is free of image degradation. Additionally, the AG-HMC41 is also equipped with a digital zoom that instantly magnifies the image by any of three fixed values. 2x, 5x or 10x. Use it together with the 12x optical zoom lens and you get super magnification equivalent to a 120x zoom, without the drop in light intensity that happens when using a lens extender.
• Optical Image Stabilization Because the hand-shake correction is done by actually driving the lens, there's none of the image degradation that occurs with electronic stabilization. You can capture beautiful, high-quality shots even in situations where hand-shake is typically a big problem such as when zooming, shooting indoors in dim lighting, or shooting outdoors at night.
• Dynamic Range Stretch A gamma curve and knee slope are estimated to match the contrast of each pixel, and applied in real time. When dark, bright, and intermediate shades are all contained in the same scene, this produces excellent gradation for each shade and minimizes blocked shadows and blown highlights. The images that result are enhanced by a visually wider dynamic range.
• High-quality 10.6 MegaPixel Digital Stills The new 3MOS sensors also combine with Panasonic's proprietary Quad-Density Pixel Distribution technology to achieve a resolution that is equivalent to 4 times the normal level. The AG-HMC41 captures still images with approx. 10.6-megapixel resolution (in still image mode, 3:2 aspect ratio), which approaches the level of a high-performance digital still camera. For example, you can use it to shoot both motion and still images for a website.
• Cine-Like Gamme Curves Drawing on technologies developed for the VariCam HD camcorders for digital cinema, Panasonic has equipped the AG-HMC41 with advanced gamma functions that address seven different shooting scenarios and enhance your creative abilities. This includes the cine-like gamma, which produces the characteristic warm tone of film recordings.
• Exceptional AVCHD Image Quality The AG-HMC41 features the image-enhancing PH mode that Panasonic developed exclusively for AVCCAM camcorders. It delivers a maximum AVCHD bit rate of 24 Mbps (average: 21 Mbps). Designed for professional image production, this mode lets you record 1080/30p, 1080/24p and 720 progressive images in addition to 1080/60i from the AG-HMC41's 1920 x 1080 full-raster HD images.
• Reliable Media Unlike with videotape, there's no need for cueing with the SDHC memory card because recording automatically begins in a blank section of memory. Nor do you have to worry about accidentally recording over important footage. You can delete unwanted clips instantly right on the spot to preserve memory capacity. Editing after shooting is smooth and easy, with no need for digitizing. The tiny SDHC Memory Card is durable, too. Its operating range is from -13-185°F, so you can stop worrying about harsh temperatures or condensation while never having to deal with dropouts or clogged heads.
• Shot Mark To simplify shot selection, you can add a mark to the thumbnail images of each clip. You can then display and play only the clips that have shot marks.
• Pre-Record Function This helps to ensure you always get the shot you want, by letting you continuously store, and subsequently record, images and sounds for three seconds before the REC button is pressed in standby mode.
• Fast On-Screen Clip Searching Image data is recorded as a file for each scene. Thumbnail images and file information are automatically attached to each file to enable smooth, easy confirmation and deletion of files displayed on the LCD monitor.
• Easy On-Screen Touchpad The 2.7", 230,000-dot (approx.) LCD monitor is especially convenient when shooting wide-screen images. Just use a finger on the touch panel screen to start playback, make menu settings, and even focus the camera. You can rotate the LCD monitor 270° for easier viewing when shooting low-angle or other difficult shots. This lets you check the framing and parameter display on the LCD monitor as you shoot.
• HD Focus Assist Their are multiple focus assit functions on the AG-HMC41, including both the standard center zoom, as well as a focus bar. Additional focus assists include a face "detection" which "recognizes" faces near the center of the screen and focuses on them.
• Manual Focus Ring The manual focus ring can be used to control the iris too, by switching the Focus Ring (Focus/Iris) selector. Use it whichever way best fits the shooting situation. For example, you can set the camera to Auto Focus and use the manual focus ring to control the zooming. You can also add backlight correction or spotlight correction to the auto aperture function.
• Waveform Monitor Display A horizontal analysis of the input signal's brightness level can be displayed on the monitor. This lets you adjust the standard black and white levels while checking the Waveform Monitor (WFM), making it easy to get highly accurate adjustments.
• Interval Recording You can make automatic, intermittent recordings at set intervals from one frame per second to one frame every two minutes. For example, use Interval REC to record operations at a construction site, to shoot sunsets, or to capture time-lapse recordings of growing plants.
• Slow Shutter and Syncro Scan The slow shutter function uses image accumulation to allow shutter speeds with frame rates reduced by half or more. The accumulation method provides bright-color images with less noise than those captured using conventional gain-up, so you get the higher sensitivity needed for nighttime shooting without illumination. And the Synchro Scan function is ideal for capturing images on monitors.
• Optional XLR Adapter Available The AG-HMC41 comes equipped with a built-in stereo microphone and a 3.5mm EXT, mic-in jack. Adding the optional AG-MYA30G XLR adapter provides compatibility with professional-use XLR terminals for audio output from microphones and Public Audio (PA) systems in studios and auditoriums. Line recording and +48V Phantom powered microphone recordings are possible from the XLR terminals. Featuring two XLR audio input terminals and level controls, the adapter lets you independently switch ch 1 or ch 2 to microphone or line input, with each having its own level adjustment. (Input 2 can be assigned to both ch 1 and ch 2.)
• SD Downconversion The AG-HMC41 is equipped with both component (Mini D4) video outputs and AV output (AV multi terminals), allowing HD images to be down-converted and output as SD images while they are being recorded or played. At the same time, a 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio can be selected for side crop, letterbox, or squeeze images. Audio output (AV multi terminals 2 channels) enables a wide variety of applications, such as viewing on an external monitor or SD dubbing.
• HDMI The AG-HMC41 is equipped with an HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) output terminal for digital transferring of high-quality HD video and audio signals.
• Tilt-up Viewfinder The viewfinder can be tilted upward about 70° and the large eyecup is excellent for blocking out light from the sun and other sources.
• REC Check You can check the end of the most recently recorded clip with one-touch ease.
• Last Clip Delete Function Only the most recently recorded clip is deleted with this one-touch function, adding practical convenience to everyday operation. It can be assigned as a User button function if desired.
• Record Meta Data The date, camera operator, location, title and other information can be added to the video data.
Power Supply: DC7.2V (using with battery), 7.3V (using with AC adapter) Power Consumption: 7.8 W (max., when the AG-MYA30G XLR microphone adapter is connected) 5.8 W (in standalone condition) Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C Operating Humidity: 10% to 80% (No condensation) Weight: Approx. 0.98 kg camcorder only Approx. 1.4 kg including SD memory cards, supplied battery, microphone and XLR adapter Dimensions (W x H x D): 136 × 135 × 304 mm excluding the projection part [CAMERA] Pick-up Device: 3MOS (1/4.1-inch progressive modes supported) Picture Elements: Total: Approx. 3.05 megapixels × 3 Effective (video): Approx. 2.51 megapixels × 3 (16:9) Effective (still image): Approx. 2.32 megapixels × 3 (4:3), Approx. 2.65 megapixels × 3 (3:2), Approx. 2.51 megapixels × 3 (16:9) Lens: LEICA DICOMAR lens with optical image stabiliser, motorised/manual mode switching, 12× zoom, F1.8 to 2.8 (f=4.0mm to 48mm) 35mm equivalent (video): 40.8mm to 490mm (16:9) 35mm equivalent (still image): 41.3mm to 496mm (3:2), 40.8mm to 490mm (16:9), 45.0mm to 540mm (4:3) Optical Colour Separation: Prism system ND Filter: Auto On/Off by IRIS Minimum shooting distance: 0.9 m Gain Selection: 0 dB to +24 dB (Variable in 1-dB steps; USER button allocation; up to +34 dB using the High Gain setting) 0 dB to +18 dB (Variable in 1-dB steps) Shutter Speed: 50i/50p mode: 1/50 sec. to 1/2000 sec. (7 steps) 25p mode: 1/25 sec. to 1/2000 sec. (8 steps) 1/2 sec. to 1/2000 sec. (16 steps) (Preset) Shutter Speed: 50i/50p mode: 1/50.0 sec. to 1/250.0 sec. (Synchro Scan) 25p mode: 1/25.0 sec. to 1/250.0 sec. Slow Shutter Speed: 50i/50p mode: 1/2 sec., 1/3 sec., 1/6 sec., 1/12 sec., 1/25 sec. 25p mode: 1/2 sec., 1/3 sec., 1/6 sec., 1/12 sec. Minimum Luminance: Approx. 1 lx (Gain: +34dB, Slow Shutter: 1/2 sec.) Digital Zoom: 2x/5x/10x (Assigned to the USER button, only available for 1080/50i, 720/50p) Filter Diameter: 43mm [Video Recording] Recording Format: AVCHD Compression Method: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 Interval REC*2: 1sec. / 10sec. / 30sec. / 1min. / 2min. / OFF SD Memory Card: Max. recordable clips per card: 900 (after formatting, without removing/inserting the card) Max. playable clips: 1,000 (up to 1,000 clips displayed) Thumbnail View: Selectable from 20 frames/page, 9 frames/page, and 1 frame/page Editing Functions: Delete, write-protect Formatting Function: Yes
[Still Picture] Compression Method: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.2 standard), DPOF Recording Media: SD Memory Card: 8MB, 16MB, 32MB, 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB (FAT12, FAT16) SDHC Memory Card: 4GB, 6GB, 8GB, 12GB, 16GB, 32GB (FAT32) Recording Pixels: [4:3] 9 megapixels / 8 megapixels / 5 megapixels / 0.3 megapixels [3:2] 10.6 megapixels / 7 megapixels / 4.5 megapixels [16:9] 10 megapixels / 6 megapixels / 3.5 megapixels Quality: Fine/Normal Flach Function: No Number of Recordable Still Pictures*3 (approx): [4:3] 6030 (9M 3520 x 2640 pixels)*4 [3:2] 5300 (10.6M 3984 × 2656 pixels)*4 [16:9] 5580 (10M 4224 × 2376 pixels)*4 Compression Method: Recording/Playback: Dolby Digital/2 ch Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz Quantization: 16 bit Compression Bit-rate: PH mode: 384 kbps, HA, HG and HE mode: 256 kbps [Audio IN/OUT] XLR Input: Exclusive terminal for AG-MYA30G (optional) Internal Microphone: Stereo microphone A/V Output: Output: 316 mV, 600 Ω, 2 ch HDMI Output: 2 ch (Linear PCM), 5.1 ch (Dolby Digital) Headphone: Stereo mini jack (3.5 mm diameter) × 1 Built-in Speaker: 20 mm (round) × 1 External Microphone Input: -70 dBV (Mic sensitivity: -50 dB equivalent, 0 dB=1 V/Pa 1 kHz) Stereo mini jack (3.5 mm diameter) (Not compatible with plug-in power microphone) [Other Connectors] USB: Type mini B connector (compliant with USB ver. 2.0) Camera Remote: Super mini jack (2.5mm diameter) x 1, for zoom and rec start/stop operations Mini jack (3.5mm diameter) x 1, for focus and iris controls [Monitor] LCD Monitor: 2.7 inches, wide LCD colour monitor, Approx. 230,000 pixels Viewfinder: 0.26 inches, wide LCD colour viewfinder, Approx. 113,000 pixels
Comments about Panasonic AG-HMC41E AVCCAM HD Camcorder:
For a quick shooting, lightweight versatile piece of equipment we haven't found a better 'bang for your buck' solution yet. Solid state recording and small form factor make this camera ideal for travelling and spur of the moment shoots. The quality is comparable to much more expensive cameras. Great for documentary and presentation style pieces. All these examples are shot almost entirely with the AG-HMC41E : [@]
Was this a gift?:
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. VideoGuys Australia is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms.
No permission is granted for the use of materials, information, text or graphics, and/or to hyperlink other Web Sites with this Web Site, or to use the materials on your Web Site in any way
or for any reason without prior specific authorisation from Videoguys Australia. Videoguys Australia reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.