Using our online system to create a quotation which is valid for 14 days.
We developed a simple self service system that allows Government Departments, Educational institutes, and Corporate companies, to obtain a quick quotation request, by following these simple steps.
- To create an Online Quotation, add the product(s) you wish a quote on to your shopping cart as if you were placing an order.
- After adding all the items to your shopping cart click "View Shopping Cart"
- On the Shopping Cart Page, instead of selecting the "Proceed to Checkout" button, click the "Request a Quote" button instead. (see below example)
You will then be redirected to the Login Page (if you're not already logged in) and you will be asked to log into your account. (see below)
If you don't have an account you will then need to create one, at this step. We require this information to capture all your details, so we can provide you with accurate shipping costs, and also if we needed to discuss particulars of the request with you.
Once you have logged into or created your account, you will then be re-directed to the Quotations Submission Page where you can submit your quote request.
All the items in your cart will be visible on this page (see below). You can also add any comments to the request, and select what your preferred method of payment will be.
Once the quote has been submitted, a Quote ID will be applied to it, (Shown as QU-XXXXX) which you can reference in any correspondence with us. A Confirmation of the request will also be emailed to you.
Once received by us, we will review your request and return to you with our most competitive quote.
Please allow up to 24hrs for Processing.
You will get a follow-up e-mail (Subject will read: Your Quote, QU-XXXXX has been completed).
Once you review your quote, you can "Accept"it via logging into your Account Center or modifying it by calling us during business hours.
The RØDE K2 is the result of designing and building 1000’s of valve microphones. The K2’s HF-1 capsule is the pinnacle of transducer technology. The sound quality combines modern high-end specifications with the character and subtleties of the legendary 50’s mics.
Infinitely variable control of the K2’s polar patterns provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation. The K2 is another example of RØDE’s commitment to building quality studio microphones to meet the exacting standards demanded by today’s professionals.
At the 2004 Frankfurt Music Messa, 56 of the most prestgious music industry magazines voted the K2 the “Best Studio Microphone of 2004”.
• Class" A" Valve Circuitry At the heart of the microphone is a hand-selected 6922 twin-triode valve. The tube electronics yield the warmth and transparency expected of class "A" analog electronics.
• Variable Polar Patterns The K2 features cardioid, omni-directional, and figure eight polar patterns. The patterns are user variable, allowing custom contouring of each pattern as needed.
• Wide Dynamic Range The microphone features a dynamic range of 150dB. This ensures detailed, accurate pick up of low signals and distortion free, transparent pick up of transient signals.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. VideoGuys Australia is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms.
No permission is granted for the use of materials, information, text or graphics, and/or to hyperlink other Web Sites with this Web Site, or to use the materials on your Web Site in any way
or for any reason without prior specific authorisation from Videoguys Australia. Videoguys Australia reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.