Using our online system to create a quotation which is valid for 14 days.
We developed a simple self service system that allows Government Departments, Educational institutes, and Corporate companies, to obtain a quick quotation request, by following these simple steps.
- To create an Online Quotation, add the product(s) you wish a quote on to your shopping cart as if you were placing an order.
- After adding all the items to your shopping cart click "View Shopping Cart"
- On the Shopping Cart Page, instead of selecting the "Proceed to Checkout" button, click the "Request a Quote" button instead. (see below example)
You will then be redirected to the Login Page (if you're not already logged in) and you will be asked to log into your account. (see below)
If you don't have an account you will then need to create one, at this step. We require this information to capture all your details, so we can provide you with accurate shipping costs, and also if we needed to discuss particulars of the request with you.
Once you have logged into or created your account, you will then be re-directed to the Quotations Submission Page where you can submit your quote request.
All the items in your cart will be visible on this page (see below). You can also add any comments to the request, and select what your preferred method of payment will be.
Once the quote has been submitted, a Quote ID will be applied to it, (Shown as QU-XXXXX) which you can reference in any correspondence with us. A Confirmation of the request will also be emailed to you.
Once received by us, we will review your request and return to you with our most competitive quote.
Please allow up to 24hrs for Processing.
You will get a follow-up e-mail (Subject will read: Your Quote, QU-XXXXX has been completed).
Once you review your quote, you can "Accept"it via logging into your Account Center or modifying it by calling us during business hours.
The Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens is a large-aperture lens specifically designed for EF-S type digital SLR cameras, and that offers a super wide angle to short telephoto zoom range, with built-in Image Stabilization. The focal length is equivalent to approx. 27-88mm in 35mm format.
This lens features Canon's latest optical Image Stabilizer technology, providing up to 3-stop compensation for image blur caused by camera shake and slow shutter speeds. This ensures clear, crisp images, even in dim light.
Designed specifically for digital photography, the lens has specially shaped lens elements and Super Spectra coatings to suppress ghosting and flare, which can be caused by reflections off digital camera sensors.
Note! Not suitable for 35mm film SLR cameras or digital camera with image sensor bigger than APS-C size, only fits on the EOS Digital Rebel series or 50D, 40D, 30D and 20D SLR cameras.
• Uses optics designed to take full advantage of the small image circle and short back focus in EF-S lenses
• Features three aspherical lens elements (two types) as well as a Super-UD glass element for high image quality at all focal lengths
• Optimized lens coating minimizing flare and ghosting prone occurring with digital cameras
• Ring-type USM provides ultra-quite, super-fast, precision auto focusing and predictive tracking
• Inner Focusing and new AF algorithms, with full-time mechanical manual focusing
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. VideoGuys Australia is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms.
No permission is granted for the use of materials, information, text or graphics, and/or to hyperlink other Web Sites with this Web Site, or to use the materials on your Web Site in any way
or for any reason without prior specific authorisation from Videoguys Australia. Videoguys Australia reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.