Using our online system to create a quotation which is valid for 14 days.
We developed a simple self service system that allows Government Departments, Educational institutes, and Corporate companies, to obtain a quick quotation request, by following these simple steps.
- To create an Online Quotation, add the product(s) you wish a quote on to your shopping cart as if you were placing an order.
- After adding all the items to your shopping cart click "View Shopping Cart"
- On the Shopping Cart Page, instead of selecting the "Proceed to Checkout" button, click the "Request a Quote" button instead. (see below example)
You will then be redirected to the Login Page (if you're not already logged in) and you will be asked to log into your account. (see below)
If you don't have an account you will then need to create one, at this step. We require this information to capture all your details, so we can provide you with accurate shipping costs, and also if we needed to discuss particulars of the request with you.
Once you have logged into or created your account, you will then be re-directed to the Quotations Submission Page where you can submit your quote request.
All the items in your cart will be visible on this page (see below). You can also add any comments to the request, and select what your preferred method of payment will be.
Once the quote has been submitted, a Quote ID will be applied to it, (Shown as QU-XXXXX) which you can reference in any correspondence with us. A Confirmation of the request will also be emailed to you.
Once received by us, we will review your request and return to you with our most competitive quote.
Please allow up to 24hrs for Processing.
You will get a follow-up e-mail (Subject will read: Your Quote, QU-XXXXX has been completed).
Once you review your quote, you can "Accept"it via logging into your Account Center or modifying it by calling us during business hours.
Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus Lens
E58 Front Cap
Rear Cap E
The Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM telephoto zoom lens has been developed to meet the high-performance standards that today's photographers demand. The telephoto effect can make the picture look compressed or have excellent background blur. At the 300mm focal length, you can fill the frame with a postcard from 4.9' away. Ideal for sports, portraiture, animals, etc.
Improved Image Stabilizer Technology provides up to three stops of "shake" correction, and the "Mode 2" option stabilizes images while panning with a moving subject. Compared to the original Canon EF 75-300mm IS zoom lens, this telephoto lens has faster autofocus, and overall the lens is lighter and has a smaller diameter than the original.
• IS Image Stabilizer Image Stabilizer allows photographers to use shutter speeds up to 3-stops slower with no perceptible increase in image blur. For stabilized panning, IS Mode 2 only corrects for unwanted vertical shake by switching off IS in the horizontal direction. IS is ideal for low light conditions, fast paced scenes and for shooting from moving vehicles. IS switches off automatically when the camera is mounted on a tripod.
• Micro USM Motor The Micro USM motor uses ultra-sonic frequency vibrations to drive rapid auto-focus with near-silent operation. Good holding torque ensures there is no overshoot. A high speed CPU and optimised AF algorithm contribute to AF speed literally faster than the human eye.
• UD Lens Element A UD (ultra-low dispersion) glass lens element corrects chromatic aberration to achieve high resolution and contrast throughout the zoom range without colour fringing on subject outlines. Only lead free glass is used in the lens construction. • Super Spectra Coatings Optimised Super Spectra lens coatings and lens element shaping suppress flare and ghosting, more prone to occur with digital cameras due to reflection off the image sensor. Coatings also help achieve true colour balance and sharp high contrast images.
Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. VideoGuys Australia is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms.
No permission is granted for the use of materials, information, text or graphics, and/or to hyperlink other Web Sites with this Web Site, or to use the materials on your Web Site in any way
or for any reason without prior specific authorisation from Videoguys Australia. Videoguys Australia reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.